Over the last years Zadar has become the most popular city break destination for domestic and foreign visitors. It overwhelms all visitors with its magnificent historic core, modern pieces of art, beautiful beaches, good restaurants and its positive energy. What attracts young visitors is the excellent night life. You can spend your evenings in numerous bars located in the small stone alleys in the city core or in the discos and lounge bars. One of the most famous lounge bars is The Garden that celebrates its 10th birthday this year and is preparing the big party for its guests.
So, if you are in Zadar on Saturday, 25th of May, visit The Garden and have some fun with the world's most famous Djs: Trujillo (Venezuela), No Fukin (UK), Bobby Beige (Netherlands) with a free entry. To all lovers of electronic music and good fun we recomend a visit to Garden festival that will be held in July in Tisno.
Recently, the prominent British daily 'the Guardian' published the article about Croatia in which Croatia is described as the best party destination in Europe and is compared with Ibiza and Miami.
Over the last few years Croatia has become one of the most desirable party destinations for British and other foreign and domestic visitors.
From the beginning of June till the end of September, numerous electronic music festivals are held along the Croatian coast and on the islands. We will mention some of them:
- 29.5. - 3.6. : in Petrcane, near Zadar, in beautiful bay surrounded by forest, Love System Festival is going to take place.
- 3.7 – 10.7 : In Tisno in Murter, 8th year in a row, The Garden Festival is taking place. Over the years it has gained lots of fans. The other part of the month is reserved for the Soundwave Festival Croatia.
- 3.7. - 5.7. : In Novalja (island of Pag), on the well known beach Zrce, Hideout Festival is held.
- In the middle of July in Split a big party for the lovers of electronic music is going to be held. The same will happen on the island of Hvar which is going to host European edition of world famous festival Ultra Music Festival.
- In August, in Sibenik, Terraneo Festival is held. Domestic and foreign bands and DJs perform at several open air stages.
- The party moves to Rovinj In September (10.9 – 14.9), where the Unknown Festival is going to be held.
If you are spending your vacation in Dalmatia you can choose from lots of destinations ideal for one-day tour along the coast and in the inland. One of the most beautiful destinations is Krka national park, 10 km from Sibenik, where you can see beautiful waterfalls, enjoy environment and taste specialities of Dalmatian cuisine. The most attractive part is a boat tour that will take you to the most beautiful areas of the park. Find more information here.
Karst lakes Blue lake and Red lake in Imotski are also worth seeing. In summer months, you can swim in a Blue lake.
One of the most beautiful and most valuable archaeological findings of Dalmatia are the remainings of the ancient city of Salona in Solin, 6 km from Split.
Only a few kilometers away is a medieval fotress Klis, that was of a great historical importance in the time of Turkish and Venetian domination. From the fortress you can have a spectacular view on Split.
These are just some of the places that will leave you breathless, but the one thing you cannot miss is the visit to Dalmatian cities that guard monuments that are under the protection of UNESCO - Split, Trogir, Sibenik and Dubrovnik.